Are you a MasterChef fan?
How about a fan of authentic Mexican food?
If you said yes to both, then you need to head down to Puerto Vallarta Amigos at Fisherman’s Wharf (or one of their other locations) and try out one or more of the amazing dishes created by Mexican MasterChef contestant Angelina Cortes!
Cortes was a contestant of the show in 2017. Born in Morelia, she accompanied her children to Canada in their studies. But Angelina missed the flavors of Mexico and returned to be part of MasterChef 2017.
She’s now living in Victoria and serving up dishes at Puerto Vallarta Amigos, a family restaurant based on the concept of “casual food”, which combines fast-food, speed and an affordable price by using quality ingredients and traditional Mexican recipes.
For a chance to WIN one of four $50 Gift Cards to Puerto Vallarta Amigos, complete one or more of the following:
- FOLLOW Puerto Vallarta Amigos on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below telling us who you’re bringing as a dinner date! (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
The winner will be drawn on August 22nd. Good luck!
- 1 Dallas Road, Fishermans Wharf
- Uptown Shopping Centre, located just beside Walmart
- Food truck locations: see here
- Fisherman’s Wharf, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Uptown Shopping Centre, 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Sunday to Tuesday) 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Wednesday to Saturday)