The Scene is popping up within the heart of Langford, bringing the title of the city’s tallest high-rises along with it.
The new development not only houses 270 condos—a mix of 1, 1+den, 2, and 3-bedroom suites—it also offers over 10,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor condo amenities, including a gym, party room and courtyard.
Located centrally in Langford on Peatt Road, The Scene is in close proximity to schools, parks, recreational facilities and shopping and entertainment, too—many within walking distance.
The suites are said to be inspired by the calming coastal waters, majestic mountains and lush extensive forests of the Pacific Northwest, with contemporary interiors feature soothing, natural hues.
Without further ado, here are 8 reasons why you’ll want to make The Scene your home:
1. Langford was voted one of the most livable communities in Canada
And for good reason! A study done by Leger and RATESDOTCA revealed that Langford came in first place for the country’s most livable communities, and was described as “an attractive, small but fast-growing west coast city.”
2. It’s also one of the fastest-growing cities in the country
According to the latest Statistics Canada data, the community of Langford is among the fastest growing cities s in Canada. The suburb of Victoria has a population of just over 46,000 people, and has seen a 30% population increase since 2016.
3. Voted the best place to work in BC
According to BC Business Magazine, not only has the City of Langford has been ranked the Best Place for Work in the province for the second year in a row but also Most Resilient City as well!
4. The 18th most attractive community in all of Canada
That’s a big deal! Last year, Maclean’s ranked Langford the top community in BC for livability and the 18th most attractive community in Canada.
5. Green space galore
Feeling green? Langford houses over 2,200 acres of green space and parks in the city!
6. World-class playgrounds right on your doorstep
Did you know that Langford is home to almost 30 playgrounds? Check out City of Langford’s interactive map and get outside and play!
7. Nature trails and parks are closer than you think!
Sooke and Port Renfrew are only a short drive from downtown Langford, meaning exploring the great outdoors is easier than ever.
8. Easy access to north Island
Langford is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the Malahat, where you can gain access to the rest of the north Island including Nanaimo, Parksville and even Tofino! Road trip, anyone?
Interested in making Langford your home?
Condo sales for The Scene are underway—you can register today for priority preview appointments by booking online.
To enter for your chance to win a $250 VISA gift card courtesy of The Scene, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE The Scene Langford on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW The Scene Langford on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on August 15th, 2022. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
The Scene Langford
- Where: 2746 Peatt Road
- More info: Register for preview appointments online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.