Congrats Victoria, you made it to the halfway mark of the week.
While temperatures are showing rain in the forecast, don’t let that stop you from getting out and enjoying the day.
Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria this Wednesday, September 28th:
Colin James is returning to Victoria tonight after last visiting the region in 2017. A Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer, who plays in the blues, rock, and neo-swing genres. He knows how to put on an amazing show with his high level of guitar skills and vocal abilities.
- When: Wednesday. Wednesday, September 28th, starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
Looking for some exercise? Play some picket ball at Tolmie Park. All levels welcome.
- When: Wednesday. Wednesday, September 28th, starting at 5:45 p.m.
- Where: Tolmie Park, 940 Leslie Drive
Each week the Mint bring you the most hilarious comedians in the city. The funniest way to spend a Wednesday is Phillips Comedy Night at The Mint! Each week Morgan Cranny and Drew Farrance bring the most hilarious comedians in the city together for a wonderful evening of food, drink and fun!
- When: Wednesday. Wednesday, September 28th, starting at 7:45 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- Where: The Mint, 1414 Douglas Street
Operation City Quest is an open world scavenger hunt, in which you use your smartphone to seek out items in the city and complete challenges.
Looking for things to do in Victoria, BC?
The scavenger hunt adventure game is all walking, and perfect for family fun and team-building activity.
- When: Wednesday. Wednesday, September 28th, start your game at any time between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: 1 Centennial Square
Another night of Stand-up Comedy at The Fernwood Inn. Tickets are sold by the table
(4,5,or 6 people per table) and with the service charges the cost is just over $10 per person. This month’s show features Dan Duvall, Sophie Crocker, Shane Priestly, Craig Alexander, and Elyott Ryan, with headliner Carilynn Nicholson.
- When: Wednesday. Wednesday, September 28th, starting at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: The Fernwood Inn, 1302 Gladstone Avenue