Scary season is officially upon us, and we’ve got a place for you that’s not just your typical haunt!
Though they celebrate frightful nights all year round, Haunted Manor Victoria on Yates Street prides themselves on being not your average mini golf—you’ll putt your way through a dilapidated manor with a ghoulish history that lures you through your 15-hole game.
The family-friendly attraction offers a series of twists and turns that lead you through the maze, with spots to snap the perfect photo along the way.
There’s also a private ping pong lounge that guests can rent out by the hour. This indoor attraction is perfect to host a birthday party for all-ages—or even private events for team-building!
They’ve recently become a licensed facility, meaning you can grab a locally crafted beer or cider in their VIP ping pong lounge or before hitting a round of mini golf!
Indulge in beverages by Phillips, Hoyne and Sea Cider and snacks like Yonni’s pretzels, Cold Comfort Ice Cream sandwiches and more.
If you haven’t experienced the thrill for yourself yet, you’re in luck – we’ve partnered with Haunted Manor Victoria to give away a $50 gift card to one lucky winner – and you’ll find contest details below.
Wanna play? You can book your timeslot online for either mini golf or ping pong, and get down to some seriously spooky fun – no matter what time of the year it is!
For your chance to win a $50 gift card to Haunted Manor Victoria, please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Haunted Manor Victoria on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Haunted Manor Victoria on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook or Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- TAG your mini golf date in the comment section below (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on October 9th, 2022. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Make sure to register when commenting below.
- Where: 711 Yates Street
- Monday-Friday – 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday – 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- To book: Bookings are done via their website, click HERE to book now