Rifflandia is only two weeks away!
Lorde, Charlie XCX, DJ Diesel (aka Shaq), Bikini Kill, Pussy Riot and so many more internationally successful bands/artists will be in the capital city before you know it!
Not only that, but Rifflandia has so many local bands and comedians featured on the bill as well.
Black Pumas were supposed to be one of the headliners, but they dropped out after canceling half their tour dates and “pressing pause” on touring for the rest of the year. So far, Rifflandia has not replaced the band in their lineup.
Click here for the full Rifflandia 2022 schedule.
This year, Rifflandia is teaming up with many local businesses to make your festival experience worth every penny. All you need to do is show your Rifflandia wristband, and you can save on so many festival essentials from September 11th to 18th.
Check out the sweet deals below:
- BC Smoke Shop: Free t-shirt
- Forge Training: Free drop-in
- Kwench: Free day pass
- Baggins Shoes
- Ditch Records
- Dumpling Drop
- Floyd’s Diner
- Foo Asian Street Food
- Ghost Ramen
- Hunt & Gather Hair Company
- Morning People
- Nezza Naturals
- Oh Sugar
- Old Hat Hair Shoppe
- Public Mercantile
- Shatterbox Hair Company
- Whistle Buoy Brewing Company Ltd.
- Working Culture Bread
- Hands On Clay Collective
- Hazel’s Ice Cream
- The Hot and Cold Cafe
- Luna Collective
- The Mint Restaurant
- Goo Goo Goggles
- Migration Boutique
- Violette Boutique
- Victory Barber & Brand
- Float House
- Cafe Fantastico: $10 jar of limited edition “Riff Roast” coffee beans
- 2% Jazz/Sequoia Coffee: $2 americano
- Burb: See in-store for discount
- Cinceta: $6 movie and free large popcorn
- Cook Street Liquor: Free shirt with $20 purchase
- Fiamo Italian Kitchen: 2-for-1 small plates and appetizers
- Habit Coffee: $1 coffee
- Market Collective: $5 off when you spend $50
- Sherwood: $2 coffee
Superpasses, VIP passes and and three-day park passes are now sold out but you can still get single day tickets for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Click here to buy your Rifflandia tickets before it’s too late.
- Royal Athletic Park – 1014 Caledonia Avenue
- Electric Avenue – Phillips Backyard – corner of Pembroke Street and Store Street
- When: September 15th – 18th
- Tickets: Grab yours online