Are you looking to get back on the court?
Now’s your chance!
Victoria Women’s Basketball League’s fall season kicks off on September 18th, but they’re holding a FREE pre-season practice on September 11th so you can check it out for yourself.
And if you’re interested in signing up? We’ve got your back with 3 free registrations! You’ll find those contest details below.
VWBL is a 3 vs. 3 basketball league for women over 18—with two levels of play (recreational and competitive) women of all ages and experience levels are encouraged to join.
Half court 3 vs. 3 is a fun, fast-paced style of basketball that involves less running, less injuries and more shooting.
Games take place on Sunday night in the PISE gym, which is located on Camosun’s Interurban campus.
VWBL is volunteer run and donates all league proceeds to support female athletes in our community.
You can register for the fall season online—registration is $150 and includes 11 nights of league play, four games per night, and a league jersey.
On September 11th, VWBL’s pre-season practice is open to everyone interested in joining the league. It will take place from 5:45 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.—those interested are asked to bring a water bottle and their own ball if they have one!
For your chance to win a FREE registration for Victoria Women’s Basketball League’s fall season ($150 value!), complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Victoria Women’s Basketball League on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Victoria Women’s Basketball League on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until Friday, September 15th, 2022. Three winners will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- Where: PISE gym on Camosun’s Interurban campus – 4371 Interurban Road
- When: Sunday, September 11th -5:45 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.