The weather may be warmer than usual, but that won’t stop us from celebrating the spooky season in style.
This year, be sure to get out to the various patches around Victoria to pick out your perfect pumpkin and carve something cute or spooky.
Ready to get spooky? Here are 5 places to pick the perfect pumpkin in and around Victoria this fall:
Pumpkinfest is back at Galey Farms! Throughout October, enjoy the corn maze, farm train haunted house and hayride to the pumpkin patch.
Pick out your perfect pumpkin and get carving!
- Location: 4150 Blenkinsop Road
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., October 1st, 2nd, 8th-10th, 15th & 16th, 22nd & 23rd, 29th & 30th
- Tickets: $20 plus tax for adults, $15 plus tax for children and $55 plus tax for a family pass (2 adults 2 children). You can book your time slot here.
Michell’s Farm is a sixth generation family owned and operated farm that has been growing on the Saanich Peninsula for over 150 years!
Their highly anticipated and popular pumpkin patch opens to the public on October 8th!
- Location: 2451 Island View Road
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday to Sunday starting October 8th
McNab’s Corn Maze
The pumpkin patch at McNab’s farm is in full swing, with celebrations kicking off last week.
The farm includes a 7-acre corn maze, hay rides to the pumpkin patch, a roadside produce stand and more.
The whole family will enjoy it!
- Location: 4613 Yellow Point Road
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., daily until October 31st
Saanichton Corn Maze
Saanichton Corn Maze at Ocean View Estates is another popular spot if you’re looking for a festive corn maze and pumpkin patch.
- Location: 7979 Central Saanich Road
- Hours: Time slots from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until October 30th
- Tickets: $12 general admission, $9.50 for children, $36 family pass (2 adults and 2 children) You can purchase your tickets here
Mr. Bones is back behind the wheel of the Bickford Farms spooky taxi, ready for you to come to the u-pick pumpkin patch and find your perfect pumpkin!
- Location: 7969 Wallace Drive, Saanichton
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday