While Friday is just around the corner, let’s make sure to not forget about Thursday.
From hip hop artist rapping it up at Lucky Bar to a Latin party at Upstairs Cabaret, those are just a couple of things happening today.
Without further ado, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria this Thursday, October 6th:
With the changing season, you’re invite you to join Vessel for a discussion and tasting around the concept of seasonality in beer. In this session, they will be tasting a range of newly released seasonal offerings as well as beers that can be cellared or saved for seasonal occasions.
- When: Thursday, October 6th, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Vessel Liquor, 1609 Fort Street
The municipal election takes place on October 15th, in the Township of Esquimalt. The Esquimalt Chamber of Commerce will host an all candidates forum that will prioritize business and economic development, but is open to the general public to attend.
- When: Thursday, October 6th, starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Esquimalt High School, 847 Colville Road
One of Canada’s premier emcees is celebrating his newest album #WakeMeUpWhenIt’sOver With a tour from coast to coast. Event organizers say Junk is the best freestylers and musicians Canada has to offer.
- When: Thursday, October 6th, starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Lucky Bar, 517 Yates Street
Take part in making your own spooktacular Monster Mug with tips and tricks that are ready to be shown to creatives! Use our clay tools and stamps to completely personalize your monsters before painting them!
- When: Thursday, October 6th, starting at 7 p.m.
- Where: 1801 Fort Street
Ready to take part in the best Latin Party in Victoria. Event organizers will have videographers, photographers, and interviewers on site. They promise to have tremendous music all night hand selected by DJ Moses. Reggaeton, Salsa, Marenga and Bachata all night long!
- When: Thursday, October 6th, starting at 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Where: Upstairs Cabaret, 15 Bastion Square