Nothing is cuter than a dog in a costume!
The Carr House and the James Bay Vet Clinic have teamed up once again for the second annual Howl-oween Pet Parade!
On Saturday, October 29th, pets from all across Greater Victoria will be adorning their cutest costumes and parading through the gardens of the historic Carr House.
“Last year was so much fun, and we had many more contestants than we anticipated,” said Pascale Halliday, Executive Director for Carr House.
“I’m not sure how people will be able to top last year’s costumes but I’m excited to see what people come up with!”
The parade will have five categories that pets and owners can win this year including:
- Best owner/pet combo costume
- Best scary costume
- Best Emily Carr related costume
- Best homemade costume
- Best virtual costume if you would rather participate from home. Simply send them a picture of your pet’s costume.
Prizes for the costume contest will be provided by the James Bay Pet Clinic.
The event will start at 12:15 p.m. for registration and check in and the pet parade will begin at 1 p.m. sharp!
The Howl-oween Pet Parade is a free, all-ages event and it is open to all types of pets.
Rain or shine, the pet parade shall go on, so if it is raining, remember to bring an umbrella.
- Where: Emily Carr House – 207 Government Street
- When: Registration at 12:15 p.m., parade at 1 p.m.
- Admission: Free