It’s spooky, it’s spine-tingling, it’s symphonic… and it’s happening this weekend!
Join Victoria Symphony this Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th for ‘Music That Goes Bump in the Night’—bringing frights and delights with some of the most chilling compositions from the concert hall and silver screen.
Thrill to John Williams’ Witches, Wands and Wizards from Harry Potter, as well as his heart-racing score from Jaws! From the eerie sounds of Danse macabre by Saint-Saëns, to the mysterious footsteps In the Hall of the Mountain King by Grieg, to the screeching strings of Psycho, music has the remarkable power to evoke some of our most primal emotions.
In this Hallowe’en celebration, Victoria Symphony will share works that are guaranteed to set your pulse pounding and send chills down your spine.
Do you dare attend? Tickets are available online for both the Saturday show (7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and the Sunday show (2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
And even better than that, we’ve partnered with Victoria Symphony to give away a pair to one lucky winner! If you’re brave enough, that is…
For a chance to WIN a a pair of tickets to Music That Goes Bump in the Night, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Victoria Symphony on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Victoria Symphony on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until Friday, October 28th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
Victoria Symphony presents Music That Goes Bump in the Night
- Saturday, October 29th – 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30th – 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
- Tickets: Tickets for the Saturday show can be purchased online here, and for the Sunday show here
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter