With the holidays now upon us, it’s a time to reunite with family and friends, spend time with loved ones, and take in all that the season has to offer.
The Bay Centre is offering a list of unique experiences to bring some magic to your holiday season this year, with some new traditions along with some familiar favourites you won’t want to miss.
Victoria Buzz tip
Join the Bay Centre after dark for a truly illuminated experience. We recommend a tour & dine experience; tour Festival of Trees, visit the holiday experience in centre court, then extend the night by taking in the flavours of the season at Earls Kitchen + Bar.
In the spirit of giving, we’ve partnered with Bay Centre to give away dinner for two at Earls Kitchen + Bar so you can tour & dine in style—you’ll find those contest details below!
Without further ado, here are 5 things you can do this holiday season in downtown Victoria at the Bay Centre:
1. Stroll around their illuminated tree in centre court layered with glittering and metallic palettes
2. Mark the season with a photo with loved ones in the 360 photo booth
Create lasting memories in the interactive 360 photo booth with Four Frames!
- Saturday, December 3rd | 1 p.m. to 5 pm
- Saturday, December 10th | 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Enjoy a complimentary hot apple cider
Warm up under a canopy of glowing lights with organic B.C. hot apple cider served by our
friends at The Bubble Bus Co.!
- Sunday, December 11th | 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
4. Immerse yourself in the season as you stroll through over 75 one-of-a-kind festively decorated trees
In support of BC Children’s Hospital during the Festival of Trees!
Festival of Trees is free and open daily during Bay Centre shopping centre hours. Closed
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
5. Explore local #yyj makers
The Bay Centre is home to 28 locally owned and/or locally operated franchises. This includes the Victoria Market Collective featuring over 160 local makers; 75% from the Island – all Canadian made.
If you love Holiday Markets, this is a must stop on your holiday experience. During your visit score some holiday savings!
Also, for a limited time, you can purchase a $300 Bay Centre Gift card for $250, and a $100 Bay Centre Gift card for $80! While quantities last, gift cards are available to purchase at the Bay Centre’s Guest Services desk located on the lower level during shopping centre hours or online.
Check them out online for full terms and conditions.
For your chance to WIN dinner for two at Earls Kitchen + Bar courtesy of the Bay Centre, please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE the Bay Centre on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW the Bay Centre on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- COMMENT below and tell us who your dinner date is! (1 entry)
One winner will be drawn on December 9th. Good luck!