Happy Friday, Victoria!
If you’re a festive fanatic like we are, then rest assured because we have a list full of fun things to do this Friday with your name on it!
Without further ado, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria this Friday, November 25th:
Tomorrow night bring your family or friends out to the Annual Marina Light Up kick-off at the Causeway Marina docks in front of the Empress Hotel.
Walk the docks and enjoy the lighted vessels while you sip on free hot chocolate.
- When: Friday, November 25th, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Inner Harbour Causeway, 790 Government Street
Pick up a gingerbread house kit from Panorama or Greenglade starting November 15th and decorate with your family, friends, teammates and co-workers!
Deliver back to Panorama on December 1st to be displayed at CFAX Santa’s Anonymous Contest!
- When: November 15th until December 1st
- Where: Panorama Recreation Centre, 1885 Forest Park Drive
Friday night skates are back at the Pearkes Recreation Centre. Enter through the main doors of the community centre! Skate rentals and protective gear are available. Lessons are available with Victoria’s Roller Rhythm Skating Club.
- When: Friday, November 25th, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Pearkes Recreation Centre, 3100 Tillicum Road
With over 80 local businesses showcasing their products across seven different markets, the 2022 Yuletide Market Series is not one to miss!
Designed as a retail pop-up store, the markets have a rotating list of vendors, ensuring you will find something new and unique each weekend.
This is a great way to shop locally as we head into the holiday season.
- When: Friday, November 25th, 10 a.m. to Sunday, November 27, 4 p.m.
- Where: Bilston Creek Farm, 4185 Metchosin Road
Care to channel your inner model? Heck, why not do it with the Grinch!
Bring your family for a festive photoshoot and have wholesome memories to show for it.
Each session can include a max of 4 people per 10-minute session. The professional photographer will ensure top-quality photos with poses that can be humorous or traditional.
You will receive one professional photo from each session via email on or before December 1st – just in time to send out to your loved ones or give as a holiday card or gift.
In order to make the most of your time you should aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking time. Purchase tickets online.
- When: Friday, November 25th
- Where: Down to Earth Gardens & Nursery, 1096 Derrien Place