Rise and shine, Victoria!
If you find yourself with some free time throughout the day, we have got you covered.
From wine tasting to movie nights, here is a list of five things to do in and around Victoria this Tuesday, November 29th:
The Courtney Room is partnering with World Wine Synergy to offer an exciting dinner while exploring the wines of France.
- When: Tuesday, November 29th, starts at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Courtenay Room, 619 Courtney Street
Holiday Movie Nights return to the Oak Bay Beach Hotel, where guests will enjoy dinner followed by fan-favourite holiday films. This week’s film is ELF.
Guests are welcomed to the theatre with freshly popped popcorn as well as drink service in the Theatre.
- Dinner includes:
- One drink per person (alcoholic or non, any soft drink)
- One pizza per person
- One salad to share
- Dessert of the day to share
- Theatre includes:
- Freshly popped popcorn
- When: Tuesday, November 29th, 5:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Oak Bay Beach Hotel, 1175 Beach Drive
Bring a friend and come join the folks at the Craft Beer Market today between 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. for good conversations with some local bevy’s. This event is 19+
- When: Tuesday, November 29th, from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m
- Where: Craft beer Market Victoria, 450 Swift Street
If you’re looking to see what’s out there for new job opportunities, the Victoria Career Fair is a perfect one-stop shop to help meet face-to-face with specialists in employment, career development, entrepreneurship, training, and education across Victoria, BC.
- When: Tuesday, November 29th, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Conference Centre, 720 Douglas Street
The Victoria Royals are facing off against the Moose Jaw Warriors tonight at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
- When: Tuesday, November 29th, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street