It’s back by popular demand!
The Hotel Grand Pacific is bringing back their 3-course Pacific Fondue just in time for winter.
The meal kicks off with decadent cheese fondue, then comes an indulgent broth fondue with sirloin steak, tiger prawns, and various vegetables. Finally, it’s topped off with a Grand Mariner chocolate fondue.
You can also try any of their fondue courses a-la-carte—and you can enjoy the full experience from now until December 23rd!
You can make your reservation for the full 3-course fondue online.
Want to check it out for yourself? We’ve partnered with Hotel Grand Pacific to give away a fondue experience for two—you’ll find those contest details below.
A Fondue Experience
For a limited time, The Pacific Restaurant is featuring a modern twist on a European classic: the fondue.
The Pacific Fondue menu includes three varieties, each a fresh take on traditional cheese, broth and chocolate fondues. Diners have the option of a three-course fondue menu for $104 per couple, or ordering a la carte from the following:
- Cheese Course – Blend of Swiss, Gruyere, and Raclette cheese with Kirsch and roasted garlic; dry Spanish Chorizo, baguette and balsamic pickled Cipollini onion
- Hot Broth Course – Sake dashi broth; sirloin steak, tiger prawns, potatoes, baby carrots, bok choy, shitake mushroom, chili sauce, toasted garlic aioli
- Chocolate Fondue – 70% chocolate and Grand Marnier; strawberries, banana, marshmallows, banana bread, apricot, biscotti
To enter to win 3-course fondue for two at The Hotel Grand Pacific PLUS a Fjallraven prize pack, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Hotel Grand Pacific on Facebook and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Hotel Grand Pacific on Instagram and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- COMMENT below which fondue you’re most excited to try! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 26th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- Where: 463 Belleville Street
- Hotel – 250-386-0450
- Restaurant – 250-380-4458