It’s that time of year again!
While not like the good ol’ days, thousands of shoppers have lined up since dawn to take advantage of some of the best deals and some of them are expected to last all week!
Whether you’ve been saving up for a new TV or want to touch up your wardrobe, now is your chance to capitalize on the best deals we’ve seen all year!
- Save 70% on Pro Form folding treadmill (originally 2,699.99)
- Save 30% on Winter Edge snow tires (originally 189.99)
- Save $120 on DeWalt industrial battery chargers (originally 299.99)
- 25% off Agendas & Calendars for plum® PLUS members, 15% off for all shoppers.
- Up to 40% off all toys for all shoppers. n
- 50% off select seasonal bestsellers
Bed Bath & Beyond
- Save $200 on Cusinart Precision Pro 5.5qt Digital Stand Mixer (originally 399.99)
- Save $175 on Cuisinart Airfryer (originally 399.99)
- Save $630 on Cuisinart stainless steel 8-piece cookware set (originally $949.99)
Dodd’s Furniture and Mattress
- Save $1,399 on PRIMO Kirt Loveseat (originally $2,347)
- Save $824 on Kingsdown Kenton Plush & Firm mattress (originally $824)
- Save 15% off Custom sofas, sectionals, armchairs & more
- Save $300 on Samsung 65″ 4K Smart TV (originally $1,299.99)
- Save $150 on Sony WF-1000XM4 Noise Canceling headphones (originally $399.99)
- Save $130 on Acer Aspire 3 15.6” Laptop (originally $499.99)
- Save $70 on Apple 9th Generation iPad 1 (originally $449.99)
- Save $30 on Apple AirPods pro 2r (originally 329.99)
- Save $200 on HP 15 15.6” (originally $999.99)
- Save 60% on Solo3 wireless headphones by Beats
- Save $25 on Playstation’s DualSense wireless controllers
- Save $80 on a Samsung Bluetooth soundbar with a subwoofer
Clothing and Accessories
Forever 21 (online only)
- Save up to 80% on Forever 21’s blowout boxing day sale
- Beauty & Fragrance Sets: Up to 40% Off
- Duvet Covers, Sheets & more: Up to 60% off
- Handbags: Up to 60% Off
- Kitchen Essentials: Up to 60% Off
- Men’s Clothing: Up to 60% Off
- Women’s Shoes & Boots: Up to 60% Off
For one day only H&M is offering 25% off all the clothing in-store and online!
Know of a deal you’d like to share? Let us know in the comment section below!
For the generous and unmaterialistic
For those that are not keen on material items, there are several local charities throughout Greater Victoria that depend on public support to help those in need.