Children and families of Colwood should keep their eyes out for a special guest passing through town on Sunday, December 18th.
This weekend Santa will take to the streets alongside the Colwood Fire Department.
While they might not make it through Colwood’s smaller streets, if you hear the sirens, come on out and cheer on Santa who will be sharing treats.
Sunday’s route will start at 9 a.m. at Belmont park making its way through the following streets:
- Route #1
- Belmont Park, Goldstream Avenue, Wale Road, Gamble Drive, Gamble Place, Tamarack Road and Loiacono Place
- Route #2
- Aldeane Avenue to Kelley Road between Sooke Road to Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Route #3
- Kelly Road to Lynlark between VMP and Sooke
- Route #4
- Brittany to Jacklin (Colwood creek park) Sooke to Afriston Place
- Route # 5
- Triangle Mountain
After taking a lunch break to spend time snapping photos with local fans, Santa and his crew will continue their tour in the afternoon, starting at 12:30 p.m. along the following streets:
- Route #6
- Wishart south Allendale to Delora between Wishart to VMP
- Route #7
- Lagoon Area, Lagoon Rd to Metchosin between Metchosin to Ocean Blvd
- Route #8
- Painter to Metchosin to Cotlow and Ledsham to Metchosin between Sooke and Wishart
Residents are encouraged to share food items with those in need. This year’s donations will support the Goldstream Food Bank.
Fill your cup with some hot chocolate and enjoy some family fun this weekend in Colwood!
Santa’s Christmas walk through Colwood
- Where: Starting at Belmont Park in Colwood
- When: Sunday, December 18th, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.