Let’s start the week on the right note, Victoria.
Whether you’re looking for a caffeine fix and good conversation, a night of jazz or peaceful quality time with your little one, we have you in mind.
Here’s what’s happening in and around Victoria this Tuesday, January 10th:
For the first time in 2023, francophone guests and those who enjoy food and great coffee are invited to this laid back networking event.
- Where: La Société francophone de Victoria, 1218 Langley Street
- When: January 10th, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
This class is for parents looking to start or continue your yoga practice while sharing it with your little loved ones.
You can look forward to a slow-flow yoga practice for all-levels, that will nourish your body and mind.
This is a safe space for nursing/feeding, changing and tending to your babe. We will have time to move and connect with one another in the community.
- Where: One Yoga Victoria, 239 Menzie Street
- When: January 10th, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Blue Lights offer up an eclectic mix of blues, western swing and rockabilly – featuring multi-instrumentalist Dave Harris, bassist and guitar player Clark Brendon, and legendary sax man Al Pease. Special guests Slim Sandy on drums and vocalist Willa Mae.
- Where: The Loft Pub, 229 Gorge Road
- When: Tuesday, January 10th, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This week Honey Dewme and Henrietta Dubét will take the stage at The Vicious Poodles weekly drag show!
Those in attendance should be prepared for a few exciting special guests!
- Where: The Vicious Poodle, 726 Johnson Street
- When: Tuesday, January 10th, 8 p.m.
Live jazz by the city’s favourite swing jazz musicians, with rotating bands each week and occasional pop-up features.
Dance lessons begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
- When: January 10th, Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8 p.m.