Woot woot! It’s Friday and you’re free to enjoy the long weekend.
If you’re having a hard time figuring out how to pass your time today we’ve got you covered!
From discounted outdoor adventures to hometown hockey, here are 5 things to do in and around Greater Victoria this Friday, February 17th:
Embark on an adventure with friends and family. Take in the sweeping views, fly down the famous spiral slide and enjoy local fare in our many picturesque spaces—all for a sweet deal!
- Where: Malahat SkyWalk, 901 Trans-Canada Highway
- When: Friday, February 17th to Monday, February 20th
Visitors of all ages are invited to create crafts using the Adrinka symbols that appear throughout the exhibition and reflect and celebrate the importance of diverse traditions in our families and communities.
Light refreshments will be available.
- Where: Legacy Art Galleries, 630 Yates Street
- When: Friday, February 17th, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Support your home team this weekend as the Victoria Royals face off against the Saskatoon Blades at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. The puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
- When: Friday, February 17th, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
As part of our Black History Month-long celebration in February 2023, internationally acclaimed artiste, Mamadou Diabate with Percussion Mania and Montreal-based artiste Naxx Bitota will take us on the musical experience of a lifetime – ISSAMBA showcase: a journey through the depths of African-rooted rhythms.
Get your tickets before this event sells out!
- Friday, February 17th, 7:30 p.m.
- Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
Canadian singer, rapper, and songwriter is set to perform at Capital Ballroom tonight!
- Where: Capital Ballroom, 858 Yates Street
- When: Friday, February 17th, doors open at 8 p.m.