Pucker up, Victoria!
Valentine’s Day is here, so whether you’re celebrating with that special person in your life or celebrating life as a single pringle, take time to enjoy the day with those you care about most.
Whether you’re looking to spend the evening enjoying cocktails and good conversation or even a delicious meal, these 5 romantic activities in and around Victoria are sure to impress.
Experience a romantic evening this Valentine’s Day in an intimate setting.
Indulge in a special five-course dinner created by a talented chef, featuring delicious, fresh ingredients.
Finish off with a decadent dessert that will leave you feeling sweet and satisfied. Reserve your spot today and make this Valentine’s Day one to remember!
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available as pairings and à la carte.
- Where: Rock Bay Market, 2725 Rock Bay Avenue
- When: Tuesday, February 14th, 6 p.m.
Join the VEC every Tuesday for swing jazz and cocktail culture in a vintage, prohibition era setting.
Live jazz by the city’s favourite swing jazz musicians, with rotating bands each week and occasional pop-up features.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
- When: Tuesday, February 14th, Doors at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8 p.m.
Enjoy your favourite love songs while you wine and dine at the historic Oaks Restaurant and Tea room.
Guests are advised to RSVP.
- Where: The Oaks Restaurant and Tearoom, 2250 Oak Bay Avenue
- When: Tuesday, February 14th, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The folks at the Irish Times pub have a magical night planned at the pub on Valentine’s Day.
This year they will be serving a three course dinner where guests can enjoy Kobe Wilson dazzling couples with his magic act.
- Where: Irish Times Pub, 1200 Government Street
- When: Tuesday, February 14th, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
If you’re still feeling the love and want to extend your Valentine’s Day a little bit longer, head to Wind Cries Mary, for one of the city’s best cocktails or nightcaps!
- Where: Wind Cries Mary, 45 Baston Square
- When: Monday to Sunday, 4 p.m. to 1 a.m.