Are you looking to join the ranks of one of Victoria’s fastest growing industries, or for a new spring/summer job in a fun and collaborative environment?
Look no further than Delta Ocean Pointe Resort, who are hiring for an array of positions—and are hosting a job fair this March!
On Friday, March 3rd, join Delta Victoria Hotel from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in their Arbutus Ballroom to apply for various positions available, including:
- Second Cook ($25/hr starting wage)
- Third Cook ($21.92/hr starting wage)
- Banquet Supervisor ($17.19/hr starting wage)
- Banquet Server ($15.75/hr starting wage)
- Bartender ($17.19/hr starting wage)
- Restaurant Server ($15.75/hr starting wage)
- Restaurant Host ($17.58/hr starting wage)
- Restaurant Food Runner ($16.77/hr starting wage)
- Dishwasher ($21.16/hr starting wage)
- Bell Attendant ($18.10/hr starting wage)
- Club Floor Lounge Attendant ($20.91/hr starting wage)
- Front Desk Agent ($20.91/hr starting wage)
- House Attendant ($21.79/hr starting wage)
- Room Attendant ($21.79/hr starting wage)
- Groundskeeping ($21.79/hr seasonal)
You can find more info on each position online, and positions are starting in March, April and May.
Delta Victoria is nestled within the inner harbour and boasts waterfront views, a popular eatery and has become sought-after destination for prospective employees—employment within the hotel could be your launching pad to advance your career in hospitality.
Mark your calendars and get ready to join a team of passionate and caring professionals who love coming to work every day!
Delta Victoria asks that prospective applicants bring a resume and ID to the job fair.
Delta Victoria Career Fair
- Where: Arbutus Ballroom, Delta Hotel ground floor, 100 Harbour Road
- When: Friday, March 3rd, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.