Fly high this Family Day!
To celebrate the holiday, Malahat SkyWalk has revealed an exclusive deal for you and your fam—50% off on single admission tickets from February 17th to February 20th when purchased online!
Malahat SkyWalk offers visitors iconic views and an outdoor experience that is completely unique to Vancouver Island. The striking 10-story spiral tower brings guests 250 m above sea level to take in 360-degree sightlines of islands, fjords, forests and mountains across both borders.
The 600m elevated walkway to the tower places guests among the treetops of the west coast’s Arbutus and Douglas Firs.
And if you’re looking for a thrill? Visitors can test their bravery at the net at the top of the SkyWalk OR fly down the famous spiral slide within the tower.
Their on-site café also offers local hot and cold bevvies and snacks which can be enjoyed in a number of stunning seating spaces.
Just 35 minutes from downtown Victoria, this picturesque experience can be enjoyed by all ages and is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
As another special treat, we’ve partnered with Malahat SkyWalk to give away a family pass just in time for Family Day! You’ll find those contest details below.
For a chance to WIN a Family Day Pass (2 adults, 2 children) to Malahat SkyWalk, please complete the following:
- LIKE Malahat SkyWalk on Facebook and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Malahat SkyWalk on Instagram and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
The winner will be drawn on February 14th. Good luck!
- Where: 901 Trans-Canada Highway, Malahat
- Open daily – 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tickets: Grab your discounted Family Day tickets here!