All hail the meatball!
In case you were not aware, today is National Meatball Day and whether you like them or not, they can be found on some pretty epic meals.
If you’re ready to celebrate this special day, here are seven must try eateries serving up some wicked meatball-inspired meals:
The Old Spaghetti Factory
If you’re in need to fill your Italian Cuisine fix look no further than the Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Where: The Old Spaghetti Factory, 703 Douglas Street
- When: Monday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Enjoy fine Italian dining in an old town courtyard setting featuring brick fireplaces and candle-lit ambiance. A lively room full of industry professionals are here every night to enhance your dining experience.
- Where: 555 Johnson Street
- When: Open 7 nights a week, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Priced at $13.50, these meatball subs are to dine for!
- Where: 1701 Douglas Street
- Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lot 1 Pasta Bar
If you’re looking to fulfill a guilty pleasure, Lot 1 Pasta Bar is the perfect place to wine and dine with friends or that special someone. If you visit Lot 1 Pasta Bar, you will have no shame eating meatballs.
- Where: Lot 1 Pasta Bar, 815 Cloverdale Avenue
- When: Monday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fiamo Pizza & Wine Bar
Whether you’re in search of a traditional spaghetti dish or hungry for meatballs and only meatballs, Fiamo Pizza takes National Meatball Day seriously!
- Where: Fiamo Pizza & Wine Bar, 515 Yates Street
- When: Monday to Sunday, 4 p.m. to 1 a.m.
What started out in the fall of 1999 as a goal to create a simple trattoria-like restaurant focused on serving a casual lunch soon blossomed into one of the best lunches in Victoria.
- Where: Zambri’s, 820 Yates Street
- Tuesday to Thursday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Pagliacci’s is one of those timeless places, born in passion, carved from life and bathed in laughter.
Here you’ll be able to enjoy Mama’s Meatball Sandwich, Bill Murray’s Meatballs and the coveted Meat John Doe, spicy meatball pasta.
- Where: Pagliacci’s, 1011 Broad Street
- Monday to Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 11p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.