Get ready to fall in love with the music of Nat King Cole all over again!
Next weekend, Victoria Symphony is delighted to present ‘The Nat King Cole Songbook‘—and you’re invited.
On Saturday, March 11th and Sunday, March 12th, join VS Principal Pops Conductor Sean O’Loughlin along with beloved Canadian jazz artist Denzal Sinclaire for this poignant tribute.
Featuring the songs of Nat King Cole such as ‘Unforgettable’, ‘Nature Boy’, and ‘Mona Lisa’, audiences can look forward to hearing the music they’ve been falling in love with – and falling in love to – for decades.
Denzal Sinclaire will delight the senses with his superlative voice and engaging rapport for an unforgettable evening of Nat’s greatest hits.
For these shows, the concert’s arrangements are specially prepared by Grammy Award winner Jeff Tyzik.
The Nat King Cole Songbook is a Schirmer Theatrical/Greenberg Artists co-production.
To win a pair of tickets to ‘The Nat King Cole Songbook’ care of Victoria Symphony (we’re giving away two pairs!), please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Victoria Symphony on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Victoria Symphony on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until March 8th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Saturday, March 11th – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12th – 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
- Tickets: Tickets for the Saturday show can be purchased online here, and for the Sunday show here