Who says spooky season can’t last all year round?
If you’re looking for something fun to do in Victoria, look no further than Haunted Manor Victoria.
Located on Yates Street in downtown Victoria, the immersive experience offers incredible detail as you putt your way through a dilapidated manor with a ghoulish history.
As the twists and turns lure you through your 15-hole game, you’ll have the chance to snap the picture-perfect photo along the way.
If you haven’t checked out the Yates Street attraction yet, you’re in luck—we’ve partnered with Haunted Manor Victoria to give away a $50 gift card—you’ll find those details below!
And did you know Haunted Manor hosts group events?
There’s birthday packages for kids, and they offer private rentals of the venue for parties and events.
Whether you’re looking to celebrate or for a unique team-building experience for the whole office, the immersive adventure is a great way to connect in a group setting.
Plus, they’ve recently become a licensed facility, meaning you can grab a locally crafted beer or cider in their VIP ping pong lounge or before hitting a round of mini golf!
Indulge in beverages by Phillips, Hoyne and Sea Cider and snacks like Yonni’s pretzels, Cold Comfort Ice Cream sandwiches and more.
Wanna play? You can book your timeslot online for either mini golf or ping pong, and get down to some seriously spooky fun – no matter what time of the year it is!
For your chance to win a $50 gift card to Haunted Manor Victoria, please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Haunted Manor Victoria on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Haunted Manor Victoria on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook or Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- TAG your mini golf date in the comment section below (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on April 3rd. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Make sure to register when commenting below.
Haunted Manor Victoria
- Where: 711 Yates Street
- Monday-Friday – 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday – 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- To book: Bookings are done via their website, click HERE to book now
Facebook | Instagram | Website