Happy Thursday, Victoria!
With only one day between you and the Easter long weekend what better way to kick off the weekend of fun that awaits than with a Thursday activity.
From the launch of the Esquimalt Farmers Market to Phillips Brewery beverage launch party here are five things to do in and around Victoria, Thursday April 6th:
This is a fun and timeless crochet style that makes a little yarn go a long way. Let’s get scrappy! All materials provided to create your own granny square pillow including a thrifted pillow insert (of varying sizes/shapes) donated by Women In Need.
- Where: Victoria Creative resuse centre, 750 Fairfield Road
- When: Thursday, April 6th, 6:30 p.m.
Kick off your long weekend with live music from Phonosonics, Blackwood Kings, and Hillside Hooligans. Three of Victoria’s favourite bands are back again to deliver an unforgettable night of reggae, ska, dub, punk and more.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre, 1415 Broad Street
- When: Thursday, April 6th, 8 p.m.
Phillips Brewing is starting the long weekend in style! The popular watering hole is set to launch their newest drink Parrot Eyes, a Lime Margarita Gose.
- Where: Phillips Brewing and Malting, 2010 Government Street
- When: Thursday, April 6th, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Market lovers, rejoice!
On April 6th, the Esquimalt Farmers Market is set to return to Memorial Park.
As a food-first farmers market, The Esquimalt Farmers Market hosts vendors that are passionate about serving farm fresh produce and products as well as savoury food and sweet treats that reflect their culture and heritage.
The market will take place every Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Park from April 6th to September 14th!
- Where: Esquimalt Memorial Park, 1230 Esquimalt Road
- When: Thursday, April 6th, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You’re in for some funky sounds and deep bass. Grab a ticket and head down to the show early for your chance to win some amazing prizes at the Capital Ballroom.
- Where: Capital Ballroom, 858 Yates Street
- When: Thursday, April 6th, 9 p.m.