The sun is shining, and well, it’s Friday, Victoria!
From trivia to punk, we have a list of phenomenal ways to kick off your May long weekend!
Here are a few of our top picks for Friday, May 19th:
Langford’s ‘Friday at the Station’
Feeling thirsty and in need of some lively music? Running every Friday until August 25th, Fridays at the Station are back and ready for you! Come Friday, May 19th for Victoria Beer Society’s beer truck and Pete McMaster – a professional musician performing a solo acoustic act.
- Where: Langford Station, 720 Station Avenue, Downtown Langford
- When: Every Friday from May 12th to August 25th, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Caffé Fantastico Trivia Night Fundraiser
A fun event for a good cause – the Victoria Sexual Assault Centre is putting on a General Knowledge Trivia fundraiser as part of Sexual Violence Prevention Month. Bring a team and take action!
- Where: 965 Kings Road
- When: Friday, May 19th, from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
The Halluci Nation x FUCKED-UP
Immerse yourself in an experimental punk experience at Capital Ballroom Friday, May 19th. If you’re looking for something different and high-energy, this is for you! Tickets are $35.
- Where: 858 Yates Street
- When: Friday, May 19th, from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Foodie Fridays at Bastion Square Market
Check out the first Foodie Friday of the summer! Grab a snack and wander around the market from morning until afternoon.
- Where: 26 Bastion Square
- When: Friday, May 19th, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. until October
The Luxton Spring Fair
Don’t forget about the carnival rides, vendor booths, heritage museums, and more! This year’s Luxton Spring Fair kicked off at 3 p.m. on Thursday, May 18th and will stretch until Sunday, May 21st.
- Where: Luxton Fair Grounds, 1040 Marwood Avenue
- Friday, May 19th – from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20th – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.