If you’re in need of a break before the weekend hits, we’ve got you covered!
From markets and music, we’ve compiled a list of things to do and to see that are sure to make your Thursday a terrific one.
Without further ado, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria this Thursday, May 18th:
Esquimalt Farmers Market
For the lovers of local foods and market wandering, the Esquimalt Farmers Market is for you! Stroll through the booths and grab as many goodies as your arms will allow.
- Where: 1200 Esquimalt Road
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Hermann’s Jazz Club and Wes Carroll Confabulation
Tune in to Hermann’s Jazz Club for the chance to hear the Wes Carroll Confabulation featuring the saxophonist Rowan Farintosh! Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and tickets are $20.
- Where: 753 View Street
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Trivia night at the Phoenix Bar and Grill
Get your thinking caps on and beer bellies ready – the Phoenix Bar and Grill is hosting a Sixty Watt Trivia event. The theme is on the randomness this world has to offer…good luck!
- Where: 3944 Quadra Street
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Luxton Spring Fair
If you’re looking for carnival rides, vender booths, heritage museums, and more, this one’s for you! Starting this Thursday, May 18th, this year’s Luxton Spring Fair kicks off at 3 p.m. and stretches until Sunday, May 21st.
- Where: Luxton Fair Grounds, 1040 Marwood Avenue
- Thursday, May 18th – from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, May 19th – from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20th – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Bastion Square Summer Market
Wandering around downtown tomorrow? You’ll want to be! Check out the first market day for the summer. If you don’t have time, no worries! It runs every weekend until October! I guess this means it’s officially summertime!
- Where: 26 Bastion Square
- When: Thursday, May 18th 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. until October