If you’re in need of a break before the weekend hits, we’ve got you covered!
From markets and music, we’ve compiled a list of things to do and to see that are sure to make your Thursday a terrific one.
Without further ado, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria this Thursday, May 18th:
For the lovers of local foods and market wandering, the Esquimalt Farmers Market is for you! Stroll through the booths and grab as many goodies as your arms will allow.
- Where: 1200 Esquimalt Road
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tune in to Hermann’s Jazz Club for the chance to hear the Wes Carroll Confabulation featuring the saxophonist Rowan Farintosh! Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and tickets are $20.
- Where: 753 View Street
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Get your thinking caps on and beer bellies ready – the Phoenix Bar and Grill is hosting a Sixty Watt Trivia event. The theme is on the randomness this world has to offer…good luck!
- Where: 3944 Quadra Street
- When: Thursday, May 18th – 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
If you’re looking for carnival rides, vender booths, heritage museums, and more, this one’s for you! Starting this Thursday, May 18th, this year’s Luxton Spring Fair kicks off at 3 p.m. and stretches until Sunday, May 21st.
- Where: Luxton Fair Grounds, 1040 Marwood Avenue
- Thursday, May 18th – from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, May 19th – from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20th – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st – from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Wandering around downtown tomorrow? You’ll want to be! Check out the first market day for the summer. If you don’t have time, no worries! It runs every weekend until October! I guess this means it’s officially summertime!
- Where: 26 Bastion Square
- When: Thursday, May 18th 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. until October