The sun continues to shine and we have hit the mid week mark!
From comedy to live jam or a night of trivia, there are plenty of things happening in and around the city.
Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today, Wednesday May 17th:
Phillips Comedy Night at the Mint
Enjoy an evening of laughter! Each week, Morgan Cranny and Drew Farrance bring together the most hilarious comedians in the city for a delightful evening of food, drinks, and laughter.
Phillips Comedy Night is wildly popular and always offers a fresh lineup, guaranteeing a hilarious night out. Guests can enjoy the mouthwatering west coast Himalayan cuisine that The Mint is famous for by heading downstairs. Seating is limited, so early ticket booking is advised.
- Where: The Mint Restaurant, 1414 Douglas Street
- When: Wednesday, May 17th, starts at 8 p.m.
Wednesday Night Jam
Victoria is loaded with incredible music talent, and perhaps that is you! Bring your own instrument and mic – drum kit, bass/guitar amp provided.
- Where: The Loft Pub, 229 Gorge Rd East
- When: Wednesday, May 17th, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
McRae’s Wednesday Night Trivia
Mcrae’s Bistro and Sixty Watt Trivia are joining forces to bring you a great Wednesday Night Trivia Event! Gather a team of eight max and battle other teams in four rounds of trivia to see who reigns supreme. Prizes awarded each round to the winning team.
- When: Wednesday, May 17th, starting at 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: McRae’s, 1652 Mcrae Avenue
Moon Over Buffalo
Written by Ken Ludwig and directed by Morgan McLeod. In this madcap 1950s comedy, Charlotte and George Hay are on tour in Buffalo with a repertory consisting of Cyrano de Bergerac (the “revised, one nostril version”) and Noel Coward’s Private Lives, when they receive word that they might just have one last shot at stardom, a famous director is coming to town to see their matinee
- When: Wednesday, May 17th, starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Langham Court Theatre, 805 Langham Court
Wednesday Night Bingo
Bingo is back every Wednesday. Players must be 19 years and older. The games are fun and easy.
- When: Wednesday, May 17th, from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Strawberry Vale Community Club, 11 High Street