As Mother’s Day quickly approaches, now is the perfect time to make plans for how you will spend this special day with your mother.
While the day itself won’t be hard to forget, reservations are a must in Victoria—so if you plan on taking your favourite mother-like lady out for brunch, it’s best to plan ahead!
Without further ado, here are seven must-try brunch destinations you need to check out on Mother’s Day:
Treat the mother in your life to a world-class brunch buffet in the stunning, ocean view Grand Lobby. Following a delicious brunch, each mother in your party will receive a special take-home gift to enjoy.
- Where: 1175 Beach Drive
- When: Seatings at 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 1:30 pm.
Treat mom to a classic brunch with bennies and mimosas at Irish Times on Government Street.
- Where: 1200 Government Street
- When: Served from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 14th
You can’t count out the Bard and Banker, which is also getting in on Mom’s Day with brunch until 2 p.m. Go for brunch and stay for the mimosa towers!
- Where: 1022 Government Street
- When: Sunday, May 14th – Brunch served from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Celebrate Mom with a dining experience that’s as unforgettable as she is! During her special day, take mom to the newly refreshed Crystal Ballroom and enjoy the delicious food and beautiful flowers.
- Where: 721 Government Street
- When: Sunday, May 14th – 9:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Craft Beer Market is offering a Mother’s Day brunch buffet. All-you-can-eat for $34.95 for adults, and $14.95 for kids.
- Where: 450 Swift Street
- When: Sunday, May 14th – 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
LURE is offering a Mother’s Day brunch buffet on May 14th, priced at $75 per adult and $35 per child ages 4-12. Enjoy Chef’s Egg Creation Station, Maple Syrup Glazed Sausage and Bacon, and Honey Brown Butter Hash. Favourites like Cinnamon Bun French Toast, Dungeness Crab Cakes, Sugar Waffles, with an assortment of fresh salads and tempting desserts.
- Where: 100 Harbour Road
- When: Sunday, May 14th – 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Celebrate mothers with a beautifully curated brunch menu—it’s the same innovative, uncompromising food that Ugly Duckling has become celebrated for, but in the morning, and with eggs!
- Where: 543 Fisgard Street
- When: Sunday, May 14th – 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
With files from Travis Devonport