Major deal alert!
Save on hours of combing through coupon pamphlets and sales updates—Save-On-Foods returns with their $1.49 days this upcoming Tuesday, May 23rd.
Victoria Buzz managed to get a hold of the list ahead of the big reveal and there are definitely a few things you’ll want to get your hands on.
You’ll get to choose between a variety of products—from delicious bacon to home essentials, they’ll have something for everyone while quantities last!
The full list of marked items will drop Monday, May 22nd, but here’s a little sneak peak:
- Grape tomatoes
- Western Family bread
- Black Forest ham
- Maple Leaf Ready crisp bacon
- Western Family potato chips
- Powerade sports drinks (two for a $1.49)
- Western Family liquid hand soap
- Frozen Minute Maid and Five Alive juice
Different quantity limitations are placed on items to ensure as many customers as possible get to enjoy these unbeatable deals.
Which sweet deals are you grabbing this Tuesday? Let us know!
$1.49 days at Save-On-Foods
- Where: Save-On-Foods, locations across Vancouver Island
- When: Tuesday, May 23rd (while quantities last).