Summer’s nearly here, and what better way to celebrate than a vibrant, fresh menu full of local ingredients?
LURE Restaurant & Bar is bringing you just that, and paired with Victoria’s hottest patio plus a brand new chef, it’s the place to be this summer.
LURE has recently welcomed award-winning Executive Chef Curtis Toth, who joins the team from Hotel Saskatchewan, a luxury hotel where he was Executive Chef for 7 years.
Chef Toth had an instant passion to cook and started cooking for his family at the young age of 11, and his culinary journey has taken him to the Prairies, Ireland, and Huntington Beach California.
“I always want to use the best products available and I’m excited to collaborate with the many amazing local Island producers,” says Chef Toth.
“I want the food to be a little like me – a little different and a little off the wall”, says Chef Toth.
Chef Toth is adding his own touch to the LURE Restaurant taking advantage of the phenomenal local product with a goal to ensure that our guests experience Vancouver Island through his food.
LURE’s already phenomenal breakfast and lunch menus have gotten even better, with new dishes like their Lavender Yogurt Parfait (featuring local Babe’s Honey!), Miso Brussel Sprouts, and new twists on their favourites like Crab Salad Mac & Cheese Bites.
And you can’t forget their new cocktails (and mocktails!). Try sweet sips like the Purple Haze (Per Se Vodka, Chambord, Ginger Syrup, Lime, Blackberries, basil, soda), Next in Passion (Merridale Cowichan Rhumb, Amaro, Passionfruit Syrup and puree, lime, soda), and Refresco, which is a mocktail (Fresh Lime, Angostura & Whiskey Barrel Bitters, Fentiman’s Ginger Beer.
You can check out LURE’s full menus here, and even better? We’ve partnered with them to give away a $75 gift card to try them out for yourself!
For a chance to WIN a $75 gift card to LURE Restaurant & Bar, complete the following:
- LIKE LURE Restaurant & Bar on Facebook and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW LURE Restaurant & Bar on Instagram and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below to let us know have (1 entry)
The winner will be drawn on June 9th. Good luck!
- Where: 100 Harbour Road
- Open until 11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 12 a.m. Friday & Saturday
- Breakfast – 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Brunch – Saturday & Sunday – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Lunch – Saturday & Sunday – 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Lunch – Monday – Friday – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dinner – 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Kitchen closes at 10 p.m.)
- Happy Hour – 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. every day
To reserve: Head online to book your spot today!