Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and the perfect chance to spoil the mother figure in your life—or even yourself!—is happening this weekend.
The “Meet the Makers” Market is happening at the Bay Centre this Saturday, May 6th and is your chance to meet and support over 60 local artisans from the Victoria region.
Not only is the special Mother’s Day edition of the monthly market is free to attend, you can enjoy 3-hours of free parking in the Bay Centre’s underground parkade.
Plus, we’ve partnered with Market Collective to give away $100 for you to spend at the market—you’ll find those contest details below!
Created by the Market Collective, the Mother’s Day Market will feature local makers, artists, and food producers from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. spread across 3 floors of the Bay Centre.
Also, when you spend over $50 at any “Meet the Makers” Market Vendor, you’ll score yourself a free spring bouquet, courtesy of the Bay Centre!
The Market also asks that visitors consider bringing non-perishable food, hygiene items, warm socks, toques and gloves to help supplement the important work our friends are doing at The Rainbow Kitchen & The Community Fridge.
For your chance to win a $100 to spend at the Mother’s Day Market, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Market Collective on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Market Collective on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 12 p.m. PST on May 5th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: Saturday, May 6th – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Where: The Bay Centre (on 3 levels!), 1150 Douglas Street