If you love fireworks as much as we do, you’re going to want to keep reading!
We know it’ll be difficult to just choose one, which is why we’ve included a couple displays occurring on Friday, June 30th as well as Saturday, July 1st.
Catch them after a baseball game or while lounging downtown — whatever you decide, you’re in for a beautiful show.
Here’s a quick list of firework displays happening in and around Victoria this weekend:
A firework celebration to kick off the firework celebrations?
Beacon Park will be hosting a live music event at 7:30 p.m. and a lovely fireworks display will follow right after.
- Where: 9801 Seaport Place (end of Beacon Avenue), Sidney
- When: Friday, June 30th from 7:30 p.m. until late!
Another early-bird Canada Day fireworks celebration will be happening after the Victoria HarbourCats vs. Bellingham Bells baseball game.
Cheer on the local team and enjoy the lightshow! Tickets can be purchased here.
- Where: Wilson’s Group Stadium, Royal Athletic Park, 1014 Caledonia Avenue
- When: Friday, June 30th at 6:35 p.m. (gates open at 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders)
The famous Butchart Gardens Saturday night fireworks will be returning for the season this Saturday!
Running from July 1st to September 2nd, you’ll have plenty of time to catch this incredible light display. The fireworks are included in general admission!
- Where: 800 Benvenuto Avenue, Brentwood Bay
- When: Every Saturday, starting July 1st at 10:15 p.m. and runs until September 2nd — times vary
Not only will 2023’s Canada Day celebrations in Victoria feature a wonderful fireworks display, but also entertainment throughout the day along Belleville Street.
This will include live music, interactive activities, multicultural food options, and more!
The fireworks display will begin over the Inner Harbour at 10:20 p.m. — so, make sure you stick around!
- Where: Along Belleville Street and the Legislature Lawn
- When: Saturday, July 1st
- Activities starting at 12 p.m.
- Fireworks from 10:20 p.m. until late
Did we forget one? Let us know in the comments and we’ll be sure to add it!