There’s a crisp in the air, the leaves are changing, and pumpkin spice lattes are aplenty—do you know what that means?
One of Victoria’s favourite fall activities is back, and you’re not going to want to miss it!
As of this past weekend, Ocean View Estates has officially reopened their corn maze and pumpkin patch, and we can’t think of a better way to ring in the new season.
And in celebration of just that, we’re giving away a pair of tickets to the experience – which includes both the pumpkin patch and corn maze – so make sure you check out the contest details below!
This year, the corn maze has been expanded to an impressive six acres—their biggest one yet.
There will also be a beer garden and Indian food truck on-site on select weekends, and additionally, the pumpkin patch is dog-friendly!
Grab your flannels and boots and head to the patch, which is open from Friday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each week, from now until October 31st—including holiday Mondays.
Tickets are available online, and you can book your visit on their website.
Each ticket gets you admission to pumpkin patch and the corn maze and is perfect for all ages.
Pumpkins are also available for purchase, but will be an extra cost on top of your general admission ticket.
To enter to win two tickets to this year’s Saanichton Corn Maze, do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Saanichton Corn Maze on Facebook, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Saanichton Corn Maze on Instagram, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 11th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends (Friday-Sunday, plus holiday Mondays) from now until October 31st
- Where: 7979 Central Saanich Road
- Tickets: Available online
- $12 general admission
- $9.50 for children (4-12)
- $36 for family pass (2 adults + 2 children)
- Kids under 3 are free