Victoria’s favourite foodie festival, Dine Around and Stay in Town Victoria, returns this January and promises to be better than ever!
From January 26th through February 11th, the event will celebrate its 20th anniversary, brought to you by Destination Greater Victoria and the BC Restaurant and Food Services Association Victoria Branch.
This beloved celebration features some of Victoria’s top restaurants presenting three-course prix-fixe menus at deliciously low prices.
Recently named the #8 Best City for Food in the World by Condé Nast Traveller, locals and visitors alike can savour the wide range of world-class experiences showcased through Greater Victoria’s vibrant culinary scene.
Dig in as the city’s leading chefs curate some of the best farmed and foraged ingredients
the region has to offer.
If you can’t decide which restaurant to start at, you won’t want to miss the Dine Around and Stay in Town Victoria Gala on Thursday, January 25th, taking place at Carson Hall at the Victoria Conference Centre.
Want to check it out for yourself? You’re in luck, because we’ve partnered with Destination Greater Victoria and the BCRFA to give away a pair of tickets to the Dine Around Gala—you’ll find those contest details below!
This dazzling event will serve up bites and sips from over 50 of Victoria’s restaurants, breweries, and wineries, paired perfectly with live entertainment and lots of mixing and mingling.
Victoria’s finest chefs and bartenders pull out all the stops to impress and delight guests, while building excitement for the culinary experiences that await during the 17-day Dine Around program.
Gala tickets are on sale now—get yours online here.
Plus, they’re the perfect holiday gift for the foodie in your life!
For your chance to win two tickets to the Dine Around Gala, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Dine Around Victoria on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Dine Around Victoria on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on December 15th, 2023. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Make sure to register when commenting below.
- When: Thursday, January 25th, 2024 – 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Conference Centre, Carson Hall – 720 Douglas Street
- Tickets: Available online here.
- When: January 26th – February 11th, 2024
- Where: Participating restaurants all around Greater Victoria! See the full list here.