Each contest entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the following contest guidelines (the “Contest Guidelines”):
- Each contest is governed by the contest rules (the “Short Rules”) located on the individual contest page (a “Contest Page”) and these Contest Guidelines.
- The Short Rules and Contest Guidelines may be amended at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- A contest may be cancelled or removed from www.victoriabuzz.com at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Only Entrants who abide by the Short Rules and these Contest Guidelines are eligible to win a prize.
- Each contest is open to legal residents of Vancouver Island (unless specified in the Short Rules or otherwise herein), who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- Whether or not an individual is a resident of Vancouver Island will be determined by Victoria Buzz.
- Contests are not open to employees of Victoria Buzz or members of their immediate families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate in a contest.
- Entrants are required to enter a contest in the manner indicated on a Contest Page.
- Entrants are selected by a random number generator (a “Winning Entrant”).
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Winning Entrants are notified within 24 hours of selection through a comment on the contest page.
- Winning Entrants must reply to email@example.com within 7 days of being notified.
- Third-party prizes may be provided directly by the third party to the Winning Entrant.
- In the event that prizes are provided directly by a third party to a Winning Entrant, Victoria Buzz accepts no liability for any undue delay in the distribution of a prize.
- A prize must be accepted as rewarded and may not be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
- Winning Entrant will be required to pick up the prize from Victoria Buzz and prize will not be mailed unless otherwise specified.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Entrants agree to the provision of their personal information (to the extent necessary) to a third party for the sole purpose of administering prize distribution.
Last updated: January 1st, 2019.