Looking for a fun, family-friendly way to spend the upcoming long weekend?
Head over to Sidney on Monday, July 2nd, for their annual Sidewalk Sale and Street Festival, featuring live music, a beer garden, a pancake breakfast, and so much more!
Hosted by Distinctly Sidney, this lively event is the town’s biggest sale of the year and will host over 40 local stores and businesses.
Here are some of the cool features at the event:
- Yoga and Crafts with McTavish Academy Of Art (10 a.m.)
- Sidney Lions Pancake Breakfast (9 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- Capital Iron Relaxation Lounge
- Kids Fun Zone with Panorama Recreation & British Columbia Aviation Museum
- Plein Air Artists Zone by ArtSea Community Arts Council
- Four Paws Dog Chill Zone (shaded water station, treats, dog sketches)
- Phillips Soda Works
- Aerial Performance by IGNIO Circus Company
- Farmers Alley Featuring Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse & Cidery & Many Local Producers
- Torque Masters Auto Extravaganza Exhibit & Sidney Volunteer Fire Department Antique Fire Truck
They’ll also have a live stage on site, with local bands like Cookeilidh, DJ Boitano, Banks Brothers, and more, accompanied by street musicians like VINYL WAVE and Hinterland Trio.
- When: Monday, July 2nd, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Where: 2281 Beacon Ave, Sidney