Make your Happy Halloween Hangover fun! Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria to get you through the sugar crash today, Thursday November 1st.
Bamford’s Honkytonks & Dive Bar Tour with special guest, Jojo Mason at Upstairs Cabaret.
- When: 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Where: Upstairs Cabaret – #15 Bastion Square
Scouts from the Winnipeg Comedy Festival will be in Victoria to check out the best comedians the city has to offer! Enjoy a night of stand up comedy as the best local comedians bring their best jokes to the stage as they showcase for CBC televisions most popular live show! Last year 2 comedians went on to appear at the festival, how many will make it through this year?
- When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Hecklers Bar & Grill – 123 Gorge Rd. East
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Belfry Theatre – 1291 Gladstone Avenue
If learning about ancient pyramids, hieroglyphs, and mummies sounds like an awesome way to spend your summer, then walk like an Egyptian down to the Royal BC Museum. The exhibit gives visitors a glimpse into all aspects of ancient Egyptian life, from the emergence of ancient Egyptian civilization along the Nile to the Ptolemaic and Roman eras.
- When: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
The Lost Girls Burlesque will once again rise from the sexiest depths of darkness. For the first time ever, these deadly babes will set the stage ablaze with Burlesque legend, and “The Devil’s Own Mistress”, SATAN’S ANGEL.
- When: Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Show starts at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre – 1415 Broad Street