Here are five things to do in Victoria today, Saturday, July 2nd.
For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: A diverse program with over 65 bands from around the world, including artists from Cuba, Poland, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. Various times and location so make sure to check out the lineup. Event runs until July 3. Tickets can be purchases at Victoria Jazz Society, McPherson Box Office & Lyle’s Place.
- Where: Various stages in Downtown Victoria, check schedule for performances.
- What: Outdoor concert begins at 7:15pm, followed by fireworks at 10:15pm. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit. Concert is included with cost of admission.
- Where: Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Avenue
- What: Calypso Jazz Ensemble will start this summers line up for the outdoor concert in the park. Concert from 1:30-3:20pm.
- Where: Beacon Hill Park
- What: Featuring AMCA Dwarf Car Invitational, Galaxy Motors Stock Cars, Mini Stocks, Island Powder Coatings Modifieds and Marlin Motors Hornets. Grandstands open at 4:30pm.
- Where: Western Speedway
TICKETS: $15/adults, $10/senior, military and youth, $7/kids (age 7-12), $35/family pass (2 adults, 4 kids) or $49/triple pass (6 admissions, 6 hot dogs and 6 drinks)
- What: Food trucks, blended jams, sauces, fudge and ice cream. Live music. Over 50 artisans. Market open from 10:30am-10:30pm
- Where: Shop Point, Wharf Street