If it’s wanderlust you’re craving make sure you stop by the “The Ultimate World Travel Show”, presented by Vision Travel, coming to Victoria on Sunday, September 18th.
The event will be held at the Mary Winspear Centre from 11am to 4pm and will feature more than 30 different travel suppliers.
The show is perfect if you’re looking to learn more about active holidays, escorted tours, expeditions and much more.
If you register for this FREE event before 11:59pm on September 14th you have a chance to win a $200 gift certificate from Adventure Clothing.
The event features 12 presentations, ranging from topics on African safaris to journeys to the polar regions of the world. A full list of presentations can be found on the event’s website. The event will also feature a beer garden and food.
There will also be a chance to win one of the five grand prizes, including:
- A celebrity cruise for two
- Seven nights at the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort for two
- Best of Victoria package (includes two nights at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel) and Butchart Gardens passes
- $500 travel voucher from G Adventures
- Two roundtrip tickets on Pacific Coastal Airlines from Victoria to Vancouver, Prince George or Kelowna.
There will also be hourly door prizes for those in attendance.
Julie Skinner, the organizer of the event, is a former Olympian with a bronze medal in Curling from Salt Lake City in 2002.
To register for this FREE event, click here visit the website.