The Cheese and Meat Festival’s final vendor announcement is here! Who wouldn’t want more of the best cheese, charcuterie, and pairings the region has to offer.
Organizers said they “heard your call for more beverages,” and will be showcasing more drink pairings than ever before – if you get tickets before they sell out, that is!
Here is the final list of vendors who will be at the event in May:
- Sheringham Distillery – Small batch handcrafted spirits made with 100% BC agricultural products.
- Artisan Wine Shop – Sampling wines from across British Columbia
- Food motel – Featuring Cheese most specifically… Chhurpi, a form of cheese crafted from traditional Himalayan recipes that are very similar to ricotta.
- AWARE Beverages Inc – Infused Vodka with lemon, cucumber, ginger, and lime.
- Cure Meat and Cheese – Featuring local cheeses and house-made charcuterie from the Cowichan Valley’s premier charcuterie shop.
- Terra Breads – Where local, seasonal, free range, sustainable, non-GMO, and organic ingredients combine to make simply delicious bread.
- Mixers and Elixirs – Showcasing shrubs – drinking vinegars to be enjoyed with soda or in cocktails.
- Finica Food Specialties Ltd. – Featuring specialty cheese and gourmet food items from around the world. Yum!
- The Very Good Butchers – Offering organic, wholesome and delicious meat alternatives that everyone can enjoy and feel good about.
- Hee-Haw HorseRadish – Canada’s first premium, all natural, artisan-crafted horseradish. Hotter, thicker, and better tasting than any other horseradish you’ve ever had before.
- Tod Creek Cider – Stop by to taste small batch, handcrafted cider made with BC apples sourced from local Vancouver Island and BC Interior trees.
- BC Brew Co & Distilling – Sampling sweet Honey Brown Pilsners and smooth Cream Ales.
- Swans Brew Pub – Showing off a variety of brewskies made in Victoria.
- Habibi’s Mediterranean Foods– Showcasing Canadian made Mediterranean foods using fresh ingredients. Healthy, non-GMO, and kosher!
Want to learn about Cheese, Whisky, Beer, and Meats from the professionals? The Cheese and Meat Festival announced its 2017 seminars.
Check them out! We are hungry just thinking about them…
“Find your Cheese Spirit” [1:30 pm start]
A seminar on cheese and spirits pairing
Presenter: The Glenlivet
Check out what they are showcasing: The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve, The Glenlivet 15 ‘French Oak Reserve,’ The Glenlivet 18, The Glenlivet 21 ‘Archive,’ and Nadurra First Fill…
“Hop(s) into the Charcuterie World” [5:30 pm start]
A Seminar on beer and meat!
Presenter(s): Various breweries and charcuterie companies
The Cheese and Meat Festival now has less than 200 tickets for the evening tasting session and limited tickets for the afternoon tasting. Grab them now before they are all gone.
- First wave of vendors released for the Victoria Cheese and Meat Festival
- More vendors released for the Victoria Cheese and Meat Festival