The weekend might have come and gone but it doesn’t mean the fun has to end.
From a chatting to the mayor to haunted houses and a comedy show, here are a few events happening throughout the city today.
All Together Now is a drop-in choir night with Marc Jenkins, director of Victoria’s The Choir and The Chorus. NO experience necessary, NO music reading required, all are welcome. (19+)
- When: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Copper Owl – 1900 Douglas Street
- When: October 12th to 31st
- Sunday thru Thursday| 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Halloween| 6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Where: 203 Dallas Road, Pier A, Ogden Point
This is your chance to drop in, ask Mayor Helps anything that’s been on your mind and learn firsthand what she’s all about.
- When: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Where: 1701 Douglas St
Peacock Billiards will be hosting Victoria’s first public IFPA league! All skill levels welcome. Please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration.
- When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Peacock Billiards – 1175-C Douglas St
Come throw down fliff like a sultan: on pierogies, craft beers and the best shafts in the business! The Sült Mine are hosting an open mic comedy for only 5 bucks. Your dashing and animated host is Ty Lemmon with real-life-cologne-ad Drew Farrance closing the night out!
- When: 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SüLT Pierogi Bar – 609 Yates Street