Hump day never feels that bad when it’s such a gorgeous day outside!
Celebrate it with these 5 things to do in and around Victoria today:
Oaklands Sunset Market is a weekly market taking place every Wednesday evening from July 3 – Sept 4, located at Oaklands Community Centre.
They showcase local farmers, artisans, food producers, and jewellers, with food trucks, live music, workshops and a beer garden at every event!
- When: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Oaklands Community Centre, 1-2827 Belmont Ave
Westshore Motocross is hosting an all-in bike ride at twilight.
Take in the cool evening breeze with this perfect way to end the day. Everyone welcome!
- When: 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Where: Westshore Motocross, 2207 Millstream Rd
A brand new weekly outdoor market, set at the iconic Luxton Fairground!
Head over for an evening of family friendly live music, food trucks, shopping, fun and more.
- When: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Luxton Fairground, 1040 Marwood Ave
Have you ever wanted to try roller skating but didn’t know where to start? Now’s your chance to strap on 8 wheels and go for an educational rip!
Join Roller Skate Victoria for a drop-in intro to roller skating class, where they’ll teach you how to be safe and confident on the skates. The class size is limited to just 10 people, so make sure to register online here!
- When: 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Lambrick Park Fields Lacrosse Box, Lambrick Way
Head over to Bullen Park in Esquimalt for the final installation in the Summer Outdoor Movie Series hosted by Esquimalt Parks & Recreation.
Tonight’s film is Top Gun featuring the reckless antics of Tom Cruise. Start time will be dependent on when the sun sets.
- When: 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Bullen Park, Esquimalt