It’s Wednesday, and just like that we’re halfway through the week! Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today, Wednesday September 4th.
Cheer on Victoria’s Pacific FC as they take on Ontario’s Forge FC today!
The high-performance soccer match kicks off at 8:00 p.m. sharp at the Westhills Stadium.
- When: 8 p.m.
- Where: Westhills Stadium, 1097 Langford Parkway
The funniest night of the week is Wednesday at The Mint! Each week Morgan Cranny and Drew Farrance bring the most hilarious comedian’s in the city together for a wonderful evening of fun at the best venue for stand up comedy in Victoria.
- When: 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.)
- Where: The Mint Restaurant, 1414 Douglas Street
It’s the last one of the season. Stop by the weekly Oaklands Sunset Market happening at Oaklands Community Centre. There’s local farmers, artisans, food producers, and jewelers, with food Trucks, Live Music, workshops and a beer garden at every event!
- When: 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Oaklands Community Centre, 1-2827 Belmont Avenue
You’ve survived the first day of classes. This is the first nighttime event of Campus Kick – head to the Felicita’s Campus Pub for some good bass drops and even better dance music.
With Chet Flanagan and Ashley Yeezy Yee, the local DJs that are at every hot party!
- When: 4 p.m. to midnight
- Where: Felicita’s Campus Pub, 3800 Finerty Road
Get those vocal chords ready. Thousands of songs to choose from including indie rock, pop hits, classic rock, oldies, b-sides and more.
- When: 9 p.m. to closing
- Where: Copper Owl, 1900 Douglas Street