Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon sure knows how to throw a party, and their presence here on Vancouver Island is proving especially popular!
As they continue to grow, they’re hosting their 4th annual UnWined event this upcoming September 26th at the University of Victoria – a celebration of local food, drink, and fundraising for their fabulous foundation.
In looking to fulfill 100% of the Island’s wishes in 2019 with the community’s support, Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon have partnered with Rite Self Storage to throw the soiree of the season – and tickets are on sale now!
Here’s what you could win
If you’re chosen as the winner, your pair of tickets to the much-anticipated UnWined event include active food stations sponsored by local chefs, local beverage companies, live and silent auctions, door prizes, and even a photo booth!
Check out some of the local cuisine sponsors UnWined has in store:
- Strathcona Hotel
- TOQUE Catering
- Cakes Etc.
- Camosun Culinary Arts
- Government House
- Charelli’s Cheese Shop & Delicatessen
- University Club
- Canadian Culinary Federation, Victoria
- The Courtney Room
Generous beverage sponsors include:
- Phillips Brewing & Malting
- Rootside Provisions
- Stillhead Distillery
- Symphony Vineyard
- Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
- Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery
Also, if you’re a designated driver or choose not to partake, there will be complimentary non-alcoholic beverages AND they’ll be handing out free bus passes – so everyone can get home safe!
CONTEST CLOSED** Congratulations to the winner, Sarah Byatt!
To enter to win a pair of tickets to Make-A-Wish’s 4th annual UnWined event, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon Vancouver Island on Facebook, and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Make-A-Wish BC & Yukon Vancouver Island on Instagram and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 23rd, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- When: Thursday, September 26th, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: University Club, University of Victoria
- Admission: $75. Click here to purchase tickets.