The march of the undead is upon us once more.
This Saturday, October 26th, the zombie apocalypse is coming to downtown Victoria as some of the city’s goriest creatures come out of hiding in search of some delicious brains.
To join them, rip up some clothes, bathe in some blood (preferably fake), and show off your most treacherous, horrifying face possible.
All humans are welcome to partake in the Zombie Walk, which is one of Victoria’s most notorious and largest public flash mobs.
General rules for participants include the following:
- No fireworks/firecrackers
- No fake guns/crossbows
- Do not smear blood on store windows along the route of the walk
- Don’t touch/smear blood on walk observers
- Don’t impede traffic on the roads
- Don’t bite anyone
- Have fun but be respectful
And spectators have been warned to keep your wits about you as you watch the procession go by – or else they might just be able to smell your fear!
- When: Saturday, October 26th, 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Square