This year’s Saint and Sinners tour is packing a punch, with four legendary bands headlining the tour.
Big Wreck, Headstones, Moist, and The Tea Party will be taking the stage at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre on June 29th.
These four legendary bands will be performing across Canada during the Saints and Sinners 2020 tour that kicks off in Penticton on June 26th and ends in St. John’s NL on July 30.
In a unique twist, organizers announced that each night will be a surprise for fans, with a rotating line-up for each show.
“Every night, in every city will be an amazing experience and that definitely goes for the bands too,” says David Usher of Moist.
“We’ve been on festivals and tours together over the years, but this unique shared bill with all four acts in a different order every night is going to be killer. We can’t wait to get this rolling!”
Pre-sale tickets for this once-in-a-lifetime experience go live at 10 a.m. PST on Tuesday January 21st, while regular tickets will be on sale starting 10 a.m. on Friday, January 24th.
Those who want to upgrade to a VIP package for $99.99 will receive the following perks:
- Photo opportunity with you and all four bands,
- Exclusive VIP Commemorative Saints and Sinners 2020 Tour Laminate,
- Exclusive Saints and Sinners 2020 Tour Lanyard,
- Limited Edition Pin-Pack (includes 4 Pins, 1 from each band),
- Exclusive Saints and Sinners 2020 Tour Drink Koozie,
- Front of the line access to the venue for VIP pass holder,
- Early access to merch booth for VIP pass holder.
Set your alarms and get your typing fingers ready…these tickets aren’t going to last long!