A staycation in B.C.’s glorious capital never looked better!
This year, travellers who shared their experiences on Tripadvisor have picked one Victoria hotel as the best in all of Canada.
The Magnolia Hotel and Spa, conveniently located in the city’s downtown core was described as “outstanding”, particularly while operating during the pandemic and therefore took the cake for best hotel in 2020.
“The hotel staff, were organized re COVID-19 precautions…and most courteous, and efficient in satisfying our requests,” reads one testimonial.
The rankings are compiled by Tripadvisor each year based on reviews, ratings, and saves shared by travellers around the world.
The Magnolia was the only hotel to crack the top 10 in Canada, however Tofino’s Wickaninnish Inn ranked #12 and the Long Beach Lodge Resort took the #15 spot.
Without further ado, these are the top 24 hotels in Canada this year:
- Magnolia Hotel and Spa, Victoria, B.C.
- Loden Hotel, Vancouver, B.C.
- L’Hermitage Hotel, Vancouver, B.C.
- Auberge Saint Antoine, Quebec City, Quebec
- Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, B.C.
- Wedgewood Hotel and Spa, Vancouver, B.C.
- Ritz-Carlton, Montreal, Quebec
- Hotel Le Crystal, Montreal, Quebec
- Hotel 71, Quebec City, Quebec
- Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto, Ontario
- Sonora Resort, Sonora Island, B.C.
- Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino, B.C.
- OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Opus Hotel, Vancouver, B.C.
- Long Beach Lodge Resort, Tofino, B.C.
- The Great George, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto, Ontario
- Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection, Toronto, Ontario
- Le Germain Hotel, Ottawa, Ontario
- Kindred Spirits Inn & Cottages, Cavendish, Prince Edward Island
- Le Germain Hotel Toronto Maple Leaf Square, Toronto, Ontario
- Hotel Le Germain, Quebec City, Quebec
- Hotel Nelligan, Montreal, Quebec
- Hotel BLU, Vancouver, B.C.