Every day feels like pizza week, but starting May 1st it will be…officially.
All week long, from May 1st until May 7th, the ovens will be fired up and the dough rolled for a saucy celebration for the first-ever edition of La Pizza Week.
La Pizza Week comes from the same creative geniuses that brought you La Poutine Week and Le Burger Week, and it currently has over 1000 participating restaurants across Canada, including ten right here in Victoria.
“[Our] overall mission is to support local restaurants by increasing their sales and awareness by participating,” said the organizers.
“The festival is designed to encourage people to visit restaurants and to order for take-out or delivery!”
La Pizza Week has partnered with SkipTheDishes, which will allow customers to bypass any line through pick-up or delivery.
Below is a list of Victoria’s participating restaurants:
- Delicious Pizza at 3388 Douglas Street
- Oregano’s Pizza – 3615 Shelbourne Street
- Pizzeria Prima Strada – 1990 Fort Street
- Frankie’s Modern Diner – 910 Government Street
- Pizzeria Prima Strada – 230 Cook Street
- Palagio Pizza – 2950 Douglas Street
- MyChosen Pizza – 4492 Happy Valley
- Fire It Up – 1516 Fairfield Road
- City Centre Grille – 1097 Langford Parkway
- When: May 1st to 7th
- Where: SkipTheDishes