When it comes to an enjoyable dining experience, there’s more to it than just the food.
The atmosphere, the service, the view are all important factors that play a role in the overall experience.
Lucky for us, the Island offers an abundance of delicious restaurant options in prime locations.
Whether you’re looking for oceanfront views, the mountains or both, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 10 restaurants with incredible views in and around Victoria:
If you’re looking for the ultimate view while you enjoy your meal, check out the Alpina Restaurant at Villa Eyrie Resort. Take in views of the Saanich Inlet, Southern Vancouver Island, Olympic Mountains and Mount Baker!
- Location: 600 Ebedora Lane, Malahat
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday
Glo Restaurant and Lounge floor to ceiling windows and patio seating offers a view of the Selkirk Waterway.
- Location: 2940 Jutland Road
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Sunday
LURE Restaurant and Bar is located in the Delta Hotel by Marriot Victoria and has a beautiful view of the Songhees walkway and waterway.
- Location: 100 Harbour Road
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday
Vista 18 Westcoast Grill and Wine Bar is located on the 18th floor of the Chateau Victoria Hotel, giving guests a view of the harbour and downtown Victoria.
- Location: 740 Burdett Avenue
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday and Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m., Wednesday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 to 11 p.m., Saturday and 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday
Spinnakers Gastro Brewpub is the oldest brewpub in Canada. The restaurant’s waterfront views overlook the Songhees Walkway and ocean. The perfect place to enjoy a beer!
- Location: 308 Catherine Street
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday
The Beach House Restaurant is well known for their seafood and panoramic views of Cordova Bay Beach.
- Location: 5109 Cordova Bay Road
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday
Deep Cove Chalet’s waterfront dining room is a local favourite. Feel like you’re on vacation with french food and a waterfront view.
- Location: 11190 Chalet Road
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday and 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday to Sunday
Marina Restaurant and Eatery overlooks the Oak Bay Marina. Check out their sushi bar!
- Location: 1327 Beach Drive
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
Experience a taste of New Orleans with views of Brentwood Bay at Blue’s Bayou Cafe.
- Location: 899 Marchant Road, Brentwood Bay
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday
Masters Lounge and Westin Patio sit high up on Bear Mountain, allowing for some amazing views. The resort calls it the perfect place to unwind.
- Location: 1999 Country Club Way
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday